Lets Make An Easy Keto/ Low-Carb Salted Caramel Milk Shake! We were all sad to hear that Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Mocha was not coming back this year. I know we didn’t really need the carbs but, how could you resist such a yummy fall treat?
This recipe does not have Espresso but we have be adding another recipe today with the espresso for all the mamas! Emma loves her Salted Caramel Milk Shake but I definitely prefer it with caffeine!
This recipe makes one serving of the Keto/Low-Carb Salted Caramel Milk Shake. It is yummy and guilt free, as a diabetic it is hard to drink our carbs. It seems to cause havoc on my blood sugar. So although it is important to understand that diabetics can eat what ever they would like with Insulin it is my choice to eat lower carb especially when it comes to drinking my carbs.
I wanted to make this recipe as easy as possible so you all could quickly make it before work or errands. So we kept it to only 4 ingredients and 5 simple steps.
Ingredients For Low Carb Salted Caramel Milk Shake:
- Real Good Foods Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (can substitute oat milk)
- Torani Sugar Free Salted Carmel Syrup
- Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Start with one cup of Unsweetened almond milk In a blender. We use our NutriBullet Pro but any blender will do!
- Add 1/2 a cup of Real Good Foods Salted Caramel Ice Cream (just under 1/3 of the pint),
- Add 1 pump of Torani Sugar Free Carmel Syrup,
- Blend and pour into glass
- Top with sugar free cool whip and Enjoy!