Lets Make An Easy Keto/ Low-Carb Shaken Espresso Salted Caramel Milk Shake! We were all sad to hear that Starbucks’ Salted Caramel Mocha was not coming back this year. I know we didn’t really need the carbs but, how could you resist such a yummy fall treat?
This recipe has Espresso but we will be adding a second recipe today without the espresso for the kiddos! Emma loves her Salted Caramel Milk Shake but I definitely prefer it with caffeine!
This recipe makes one serving of the Keto/Low-Carb Shaken Espresso Salted Caramel Milk Shake. It is yummy and guilt free, as a diabetic it is hard to drink our carbs. It seems to cause havoc on my blood sugar. So although it is important to understand that diabetics can eat what ever they would like with Insulin it is my choice to eat lower carb especially when it comes to drinking my carbs.
I wanted to make this recipe as easy as possible so you all could quickly make it before work or errands. So we kept it to only 5 ingredients and 5 simple steps.
Ingredients For Low Carb Shaken Espresso Salted Caramel Milk Shake:
- Real Good Foods Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (can substitute oat milk)
- 1 Shot Espresso
- Torani Sugar Free Salted Carmel Syrup
- Sugar Free Cool Whip
- Start by making one shot of Espresso. We do this in our Keurig but any espresso maker is fine!
- Add one cup of Unsweetened almond milk and espresso shot into shaker bottle. Shake until mixed and foamy.
- Add 1/2 a cup of Real Good Foods Salted Caramel Ice Cream (just under 1/3 of the pint), 1 pump of Torani Sugar Free Carmel Syrup, and the shaken espresso mixture to a blender. We use our NutriBullet Pro but any blender will do!
- Blend and pour into glass
- Top with sugar free cool whip and Enjoy!