I have 5 days until I leave for Disney! As you might be able to tell I am so excited to be starting this adventure. Not only is this our spring break trip but our honeymoon! We went on a weekend trip to Connecticut right after our wedding so that we could save the money and find a time to go to Disney.
Well now it is less then a week away and am getting all gitty just thinking about the morning we leave!
Today I packed my carry on filled with all the things I will try to entertain myself with. So here is what is in my Darth Vader carry on:
- My hot pink HP laptop (so I can keep up with all of you)
- Yes cucumber face wipes (always need to refresh after a day of travel)
- My Vera Bradley wallet (it is the perfect size to keep everything you need for travel)
- A mini hair brush by precision beauty (great quality and perfect size)
- My notebook and calendar book (work on ideas for the blog, of course!)
- A new pair of Skullcandy headphones (the only headphones I use)
- My favorite YBF lipstick (Check them out, I love the shade pumpkin spice)
- Star Wars tissues (to go with my Vader bag, of course)
- Iphone charger (can’t travel with out power)
- A fun pair of sunglasses (designed by Merona)
- The book A night in with Audrey Hepburn by Lucy Holliday ( loving it so far, book review after the vacation)
- Of course my Disney Magic Band so we can jump straight to the magic when we land in Orlando
Love you all,