#sponsored Have you ever loved a product so much that you need to tell the world? This is exactly how Emma and I feel about the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggles! As you all know Emma is extremely picky about her pacifiers and her lovies but Emma is in love with her Soothie Snuggles! I feel like they are our old friends, we have used them since she was born and they have remained our diaper bag must have since day one. When Emma gets fussy they help sooth her since she can play with her lovie or use the pacifier.
To this momma the best part is they are easy to clean! If you have used similar products you know that is not always the case! But Avent created these allowing the pacifier and lovie to be separated so both parts can be fully cleaned and safe for our little ones! To me there is nothing more important than keeping Emma healthy and safe, that is why we choose to use Philips Avent Soothie Snuggles! I will list the steps and tips for cleaning your Soothie Snuggles.
Here are the simple cleaning instructions:
- To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle
2. Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes and squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
4. Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damage or weakness.
5. Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
6. You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set it out to air dry.
7. Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
8. The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate soothies/pacifiers as baby ages.
9. Philips Avent Soothies are designed for babies 0-3 months and 3+ months, and other Philips Avent pacifiers are designed for babies 0-6m, 6-18m and 18+ months.
10. Once your child outgrows pacifiers altogether, his or her snuggly friend can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers, or backpacks.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your baby or for a baby shower I highly recommend Philips Avent Soothie Snuggles! Find them Here: https://www.usa.philips.com/c-p/SCF347_01/avent-soothie-snuggle